DailySync provides a unique and simple-to-use to interface to access information that you normally use everyday – messages from your social networks, calendar events and articles from websites and blogs of interest.
The interface lets you efficiently access a large number of sources of information (each source is a “channel”).
The main features include
- Read from and post to your Facebook and Twitter feeds
- Access and update events from your calendar on the mobile device
- Access websites and blogs of interest
- Share items/articles via Facebook, Twitter and mail
- Post to Twitter and Facebook right from the main display
- Arrange all your channels (websites, blogs, Facebook, etc) into groups (such as “News”, “Sports”, “”Lifestyle”, etc)
- You can view the channels in one group at a time
- Each channel can be in closed, open or page mode.
- View the count of items posted today for all channels in a group
- View all items in a channel by scrolling horizontally through pages of items for that channel
- Reorder the channels within and across groups
- Edit the titles of groups and channels
- Reload the all channels in a group or an individual channel at a time
Mark items as read or unread
- Mark all the items from a website or blog as read or unread right from the main view
- Mark individual items from a blog or website as read, both from main view and detailed view
- For a blog or website, the count of unread items posted today is shown
Discover new sources
- You can add new channels to add by selecting channels from the “Featured” list or the “Categories” list, which are updated regularly.
- You can search for new channels by keywords.
Thanks to the Three20 project.